Sephora.com, Inc.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Review: Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki Brush


The synthetic bristles on the Everyday Minerals Long Handled Kabuki brush are super soft and denser than your average powder brush, but not as dense as the Everyday Minerals Flat Top brush (review). The Long Handled Kabuki brush is best used for applying bronzer or setting powder. However, it picks up alot of product. So you must use a light hand or a ton of product will get concentrated onto one area of your face.

Another problem I have with this brush is the size. It doesn't stand properly in my brush holder because the handle is too thick. Also, it is too short for my liking (4.25 inches).

When I started to wash it, I realized that alot of powder was inside the brush. Much of the product gets wasted when you use this brush because it falls deep down into the bristles.

It also takes about 14 hours to dry.

I remember buying it for $10.00 at EverydayMinerals.com, but they raised the price to $12.00

What do you think about this brush? 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...